Thursday, November 26, 2009

* Thankful *


I hope everybody has a Happy Thanksgiving and travels safely!!


I was talking to a friend yesterday and she invited Shaun to a Turkey Bowl. Guess what I said? "What's a Turkey Bowl? Is that where you bowl with Turkeys?" ....... (Pause for raucous laughter)

I KNOW that people get together and play football on Thanksgiving I just wasn't thinking. I've been in the YW program too long and I was thinking of Turkey Bowling that we used to do when I was a youth. The Clark kids are NOT sporty. The End.

Here's what I looked out my window to this morning


LOTS of Turkey Bowls

Happy Thanksgiving


P.S. I am thankful for books, turkey, hot chocolate, my home, and my family.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. :) I saw all those guys playing Turkey Bowl out there too. I thought it was fun and was glad that I was inside my nice warm house. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette! I found you and it is so good to see pics of you and Shaun. I sounds like you are doing amazing. I have been thinking a lot about you and Torey and Becky and Amberlee and Kim and all our college friends. I am back in Utah and would love to get together. Talk to you soon.
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete