Saturday, January 21, 2012

Long Overdue Videos


I've got so many videos of James that we finally watched this weekend. He was so small! I don't even remember him being tiny and completely different than he is now. I have a few recent ones to share with everyone. He is totally mobile now, army crawling all over, so I thought we'd show one when he was still working on moving forward and then a couple new ones.

Disclaimer: by watching these videos you agree to not laugh at a) my ridiculous commentary and baby voices. b) Our hideously un-decorated bedroom. We're a bit slow when it comes to getting our house looking the way we want.


*Also, on the second video you have to skip it forward until 37 seconds before it actually starts. Don't ask me why.


James at about 2 months talking to Dad from Annette Steele on Vimeo.


* Skip forward to 37 seconds
James Crawls Backwards from Annette Steele on Vimeo.


Christmas Morning from Annette Steele on Vimeo.


James Army Crawls across the room. from Annette Steele on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Annette!!! These are SO cute!! I hope I get to see you guys again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too! I still haven't met your baby. Such a bad friend. Let's get together soon.

      Delete