Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween and All That Jazz

Halloween has come and gone and I still haven't blogged about it!  Here are some photos from the holiday.

 The Clark family pumpkin-fest 
Family photo
Let me apologize for my haggard appearance in this image. Don't ask me why I look like an old asian woman in a ghostbusters costume. On another note, Shaun's proton pack was amazing. It only took a total of 48 strait hours to make and we only almost got divorced over it. When all was said and done he won second place in the work costume contest, improving on last years third place.
And James is slimer. Complete with real slime from eyes, nose, and mouth. But he's adorable :)
I love this one of all the Clark grandkids. Halle is the only one who knows how to look at a camera. James was mesmerized by Bailey's kitty spots then by Halle's sailor hat. 

All in all it was such a great first Halloween for my little man. Hope yours was good too!






No comments:

Post a Comment