Monday, February 22, 2010

Cross Country Skiing: The Hardest Sport Ever


Saturday we went cross country skiing with Brock and Sarah at Aspen Grove. I'm in pretty good shape...I mean. I've run marathons. But that stuff is hard. We were all pretty tired by the end of the trip.


I went home and proceeded to crash on the couch. When I woke up, guess what was on TV?


Marcus Hellner of Sweden won the men's 30 km SPRINT (that's right, SPRINT).

Amazing. I think I'll stick to marathons. Did I mention I'm addicted to the olympics? They're so motivating. If it weren't for my warm bed in the morning I'd be in tip top shape right now!

3 comments:

  1. We are addicted to the Olympics too. Every night, that's what we watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, seriously you are so talented. :) I love being able to know you and be your neighbor. I am totally impressed with your skiing. We are loving the Olympics too. They are so fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine the burn you were feeling after skiing. I told Eric last night that I would have a pretty awesome backside if I was doing that kind of stuff. haha...he told me we aren't in the greatest area for skiing...go figure right?! We can't wait to see yall, I think we'll be out there the first week of June!

    ReplyDelete