Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thoughts On...


...Babies...


This is Chrissy (and me)



She is my best friend, and she's having a baby!!! She'll probably kill me for putting pictures of her pregnant self up, but shucks, she's just adorable don't you think?

We had a shower for her at my place last week. Here are some of the pics:




All of my friends from high school are having/adopting babies. It's a bit nutty. Not that they're having babies, but that these are the girls that used to give each other wicked wedgies and save up bags and bags of shredded newspaper so we could dump it on other friends' lawns in the middle of the night.

Good times.

I know we're all growing up, but babies are still uncharted territory for me. I'm just a little too uptight to enter upon that phase of my life without a little paranoia/overthinking.
Don't worry, I'll grow up some day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment